Here at ‘Raw Instinct’ we believe that every dog has a chance to shine!
A dog of any age from ‘young’ to ‘old’ will benefit from socializing and training; puppies can attend classes as soon as they are fully vaccinated.
Training involves working with a dog’s natural instinct.
Dogs are allowed to work out what is required of them through positive reinforcement training.
We want owner and dog to be a team, building a bond between themselves where the dog looks to their owner for guidance.
The training aims to;
· Promote responsible ownership.
· Develop an understanding of dog behaviour.
· Understand the canine instincts that apply to all dogs and develop skills to prevent problems.
· Enable you to gain control of your dog in any situation.
· Understand how to correct a dog without the use of punishment.
· Develop communication and strengthen the bond between you and your dog.
· Guide on how to send the correct message to your dog and don’t unwittingly teach unwanted behaviour.
· Achieve your aims and ambitions with training techniques that are kind and enjoyable for both handler and dog.
We have training to suit every dogs and owners needs;from Puppy to Adult Dog.
. Kennel Club Good Citizen Dog Scheme - Puppy Foundation
. Kennel Club Good Citizen Dog Scheme - Bronze, Silver and Gold Levels
. 1-2-1 Private Sessions
. Pet Agility Classes
· Fun Brain Game Sessions & Much more.....
· Home Visit - Individual Behavioural Assessments also offered in the comfort of your own home to work on more severe issues like anxiety or aggression etc.
All Training is taught by a qualified 'Dog Behavioural Psychologist'.
The training classes will be held in our purposeful designed dog training centre.
Come along and join the fun!
You have a social life so let your dog have one too!