Here at ‘Raw Instinct’ we believe that every dog has a chance to shine!
What does training iclude?:
- A dog of any age from ‘young’ to ‘old’ will benefit from socializing and training; puppies can attend classes as soon as they are fully vaccinated.
- Training involves working with a dog’s natural instinct.
- Dogs are allowed to work out what is required of them through positive reinforcement training.
- We want owner and dog to be a team, building a bond between themselves where the dog looks to their owner for guidance.
- All Training is taught by a qualified 'Dog Behavioural Psychologist'.
- The training classes will be held in our purposeful designed dog training centre.
The training aims to;
- Promote responsible ownership.
- Develop an understanding of dog behaviour.
- Understand the canine instincts that apply to all dogs and develop skills to prevent problems.
- Enable you to gain control of your dog in any situation.
- Understand how to correct a dog without the use of punishment.
- Develop communication and strengthen the bond between you and your dog.
- Guide on how to send the correct message to your dog and don’t unwittingly teach unwanted behaviour.
- Achieve your aims and ambitions with training techniques that are kind and enjoyable for both handler and dog.
We have training to suit every dogs and owners needs;from Puppy to Adult Dog.
- Kennel Club Good Citizen Dog Scheme - Puppy Foundation
- Kennel Club Good Citizen Dog Scheme - Bronze, Silver and Gold Levels
- 1-2-1 Private Sessions
- Fun Brain Game Sessions & Much more.....
- Home Visit - Individual Behavioural Assessments also offered in the comfort of your own home to work on more severe issues like anxiety or aggression etc.
Just wanted to share my achievement at the Northern Counties Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club Handling Night.
I won 'HANDLER OF THE YEAR 2012'.
My wonderful hansom boy 'OZZY' (one of my psychology dogs as well as a great show dog and most of all a mummies boy)helped me achieve this. My trophy is proudly sat in my living room, the wine i won is chilling in the fridge and Ozzy won a collar and lead which we hope to get soon.
A great night for handler and her dog.
Come along and join the fun!
You have a social life so let your dog have one too!
I would like to share this article about the ' Raw Instinct Dog Training Centre that appeared in the 'Doncaster Free Press' on Thursday 8 th November.